sold

tidlibit

Likes Dirt
up for sale is my ironhorse sgs worldcup dh bike

haveing built it up and rideing it over the past year or so, i have come to realise that there is just not big enough hills in brisbane :( and that a 6" trail bike is more practical to ride the up and down trails we have here.

rear brake has just been bled.
has been kept clean and in good condition.

the frame has its fare share of scratches and scrapes, none of witch structural, just removed paint. the front rim is also quite scratched

have two springs for the shock

chainguide will be supplied, roller is fitted, had trouble spaceing the top guide, just needs a little time.

if your serious on buying, send me a reasonable offer

Item: 2004 model ironhorse sgs worldcup 2003 large.
Item Condition:components/structurally good, aesthetics not so much.
Reason for selling:dont ride it, too much bike
Price and price conditions:SOLD
Extra Info: spec list

frame:^^ as above
fork:09 RS boxxer race
shock:08 fox dhx 5.0
brakes:juicy 7's
bars:hussefelt dh riserbar
stem: brand new sunline v1
gears:x9 with x7 shifter
cranks:dmr isis 3 piece with fsa 100mm BB
pedals: will come with plastics(not suitable for DH replace asap! will try and get some semi decent metal ones.
wheels: F= double track on a dt swiss onyx with a minion at 75% tread
rear= wtb speed disk on a mavic 721 with a highroller 60%
seatpost: sanded down, came with the frame (weird size i believe)
seat= selle san marco (little ripped)
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1785&attachmentid=235820

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1785&attachmentid=235822

Last edited:

tidlibit

Likes Dirt
BUMP

price drop $800. not going to to lower just need this gone asap! will come with a brand new specialized clutch rear tyre 2.5(wider then the 2.7 highroller, and a better tyre in my opinion, and a brand new knobby as wtb timberwolf 2.5 for the front also wider the the minion!!!!!!!!!

BUY ME

Last edited:

tidlibit

Likes Dirt
bump

rear swing arms have had a fresh coat of satin black. haven't been ridden since!

offers people

will consider swaps +/- cash, what have you got?

tidlibit

Likes Dirt
crazy massive price drop $650 need this gone NOW

NEED this gone, taking up to much room, grab a bargain, getting started in DH great cheap bike, sam hill took one to 1st place

that or buy it and sell the parts

forks were 300 6 months ago, breaks 160....... you get the jist. just dont let me calculate how much i can get from splitting, to much hassle for me to think about atm, offer me

Last edited:

tidlibit

Likes Dirt
been thinking about cash converters latley, too bad the closest is 30 mins away. might have to have a go on the weekend if i get time

Cubie

Squid
Hey mate,

Not too familiar with the Iron Horse sizing - how tall are you / what sort of rider height would it suit?

Cheers