Sold

railit1

Likes Bikes
SOLD

Item: Intense Tracer 2 - current model, Hand made in the US
Location: Bright Vic (but can arrange freight anywhere in Oz at your expense). Will be down in Melbourne at end of July if that helps anyone.
Item Condition: Excellent, like new! Frame, fork and all parts built up from new less than 12 months ago, and has unfortunately seen very little use (most of it in the first few months, and then sat dormant). The photos aren't the best and particularly show up the clear frame/crank arm protection tape that i put on, which is lifting in a few spots and has collected dirt underneath, however rest assured that other than a few minor cable rub marks/scratches, the bike is immaculate! Fork and shock just had full service with receipts, to freshen oils and seals after run in period. Any inspection welcome
Reason for selling: I am lucky enough to have 3 MTBs and this one is simply not being used, and I need cash for my next project.
Price and price conditions: $2,999 however looking for a quick sale and will consider all reasonable offers. Frame alone was $3000, complete build was in the order of $7000

Extra Info:
Frame: Intense Tracer 2, with Fox RP23, Size Large
Fork: Fox Float RLC 150mm, 15mm axle, tapered steerer
Wheels: Mavic Crossmax ST UST
Brakes: Formula The One, adjustable reach and pad contact
Stem: Point1
Bars: Controltech Toxin, carbon
Grips: ODI lock-on
Shifters: XTR
Front Derailleur: XT direct mount
Rear Derailleur: XTR
Cassette:XTR
Chain: PC991 hollow pin (fresh chain, I replace chains regularly and well within wear spec, to ensure chain rings/cassette don't wear)
Cranks: Race Face SixC, carbon
Seat post: Thomson Elite
Saddle: Fizik Gobi XM
Pedals: XTR trail
Headset: Chris King tapered

Great bike in immaculate condition! Light, climbs really well and eats twisty, rocky, rooty single track.

Feel free to give me a buzz - 0428 138 eight eight seven

Pictures: Yep

Attachments

Last edited:

Jbsp1

Likes Dirt
Nice bike, nice build.....if I could justify owning another bike, this would be a steal with the neg price.
Good luck with sale mate, shouldn't take long I'm guessing!:rockon:

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If it weren't yellow I probably would be asking for bank details. But I'm still thinking.
It's very pretty.

oriion

Likes Dirt
If i didnt buy the Santa Cruz i would have been all over this in a heartbeat.

good luck with the sale, this wont be here in a few days for a serious buyer thats looking for an upgrade

Big JD

Wheel size expert
holy crapper - great bike - great price - make someone very happy. All you folks looking in the 29er FS section - you need to take a look at this - it aint all about efficiency and maintaining your momentum

FUN FUN FUN

railit1

Likes Bikes
Thanks all for the very complimentary comments. Yep it is a great bike at a great price - lots of interest but STILL FOR SALE. Get in quick........

railit1

Likes Bikes
Free delivery to Melbourne 30/31 july

Down in Melbourne for work next Monday/Tuesday (30/31 July). If anyone in the big smoke is thinking about purchasing, I can deliver free of charge!! :)

railit1

Likes Bikes
My phone has died!

Could the guys (Tony and ?) who I have been chatting/TXTing with today re bringing the Tracer down to Melbourne tomorrow, PM me your phone numbers please. I have just put my phone through the wash and with it have gone your phone numbers.........