Sold

style wiskey

Likes Dirt
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Item: 2005 V10 Medium
Location: Jonny Sprockets in Toowoomba so drop in and check it out, will send interstate at buyers expense.
Item Condition: Frame is used but still rides well, forks just recently serviced and feel beautiful and the suspension is set up for someone around 75 kg
Reason for selling: Time for something new
Price and price conditions: $2250 negotiable, contact me on 0407638452 or u1003133@umail.usq.edu.au PRICE DROP: Now $1650
Extra Info:
-Brakes: Shimano XT with Goodrich braided lines recently bled and working flawlessly
-Bars and stem: Hozelfella direct mount stem and 800mm Gravity bars
-Forks:09 Boxxer Teams With Push Kit
-Cranks: RaceFace with Wellgo B-54 peddles
-Chain-guide: E-13
-Wheel Set: Hope Pro 2 with MTX 33 rear and Pro 2 EVO with MTX 31 front, rear is roughly a year old and front is basically new
-Rear Shock: 5th Element
-Gears: SRAM X9 derailleur and X7 shifter
-New Muddy Mary DH VertStar Triple Compound 2.5 front and new Minion DHF ST 2.5 rear
-I bought the frame in 09 and the rear end broke and was fixed and powder coated by Gripsport in 2010 and can be seen in the photos. One of the little original bolt bushes in the top linkage also broke due to being done up to tight and I had new ones machined and replaced all 4. I have not had any problems with the frame since.
Pictures:
_MG_5413.JPG_MG_5415.JPG_MG_5414.JPG_MG_5417.JPG_MG_5416.JPG

Last edited: