*Sold*

allstar

Likes Dirt
Item: fox float 32 and i cant really tell you anything else about them
Item Condition: lowers good, stanchions in good nick, they do need fixing tho.
Reason for selling: dont need them anymore
Price and price conditions: $120 posted?
Extra Info: I had these forks set to 100mm on my dj bike and they were really plush and felt solid until i heard a twang and they popped out to full length 130mm (i think?). I pulled them down and noticed that this piece was broken

so I put a new one in, put the forks back together and continued riding them, 4 months later they broke again in exactly the same fashion. I havent pulled them down to look but im 99% certain its the same problem with the same easy fix. The reason they are breaking is because i had them compressed down to 100mm and pumped up quite abit to keep them firm. If they were set to they're intended travel and air pressure they would make for a great am/xc fork. They received new oil and seals a month before they broke for the second time.

I cant tell you exactly what model they are or provide anymore photos than what I have as they are locked away in the folks shed for the next week until they come back from holiday

If you want to know more shoot me a msg on 04doublezero356447 and i'll get back to you asap
Pictures:
just after they popped the first time...

At 100mm

Last edited: