QLD Sold

mb63

Likes Bikes
Make and Model: Last Cord

Item Condition: Mostly new, some recon, some a little used

Reason For Selling: After 2 short rides the wrist I busted a few years ago has shown that anything requiring me to land just isn't going to work or end well, the bone I broke and how just won't let my thumb have strength to hold the bars so, lucky me gets to do road or xc until it plays the game or I really start to enjoy crashing bad.(Wife's not a fan of option 2)

Price: $900, now $850 o.n.o

Extra Info:Want to keep it but know I'll ride it - divorce and time off work will be too expensive.

Spec List:Last Cord frame - new,
Manitou Sherman jumper forks - recon/rebuilt, as new condition (no scratches, chips or wear), 110mm travel with tyre clearance upgrade,
NS Bikes trailmaster rims on Octane One hubs - as new (first build but been here awhile), 20mm front, bolt up ss rear,
Funn F2 brakes and rotors - as new appearance but have been used and bled, 160mm discs still not run in, (ultimately would remove the front and run 180mm rear only but am a coward so both will be on it),
Octane One Chemical bar and stem - both new with new Jetblack lock on grips,
Shadow Conspiracy mid bottom bracket, Division headset - both new, both sealed bearings,
Profile cranks - used, brought from fellow RB'er, 19mm 8 spline axle, in great condition (no creaks), Octane One pedals, Commencal 28 tooth chainring and new Shadow Conspiracy 1/2 link chain,
Schwalbe Crazy Bob tyres, Maxxis tubes - may as well be new, 26x2.35, 2 short rides only, quick and grippy but a little heavy - could change over for a set of SB8's and save a kilo or so,
Origin8 Aero saddle, Thompson Elite post - saddle is new, post is second hand and has a few scratches and chips that aren't noticeable when mounted.

Pictures: Oh yeahIMG_0331.jpgIMG_0356.jpgIMG_0354.jpgIMG_0353.jpgIMG_0349.jpg

Last edited:

mb63

Likes Bikes
That looks super short... what is the frame size? How tall are you?
Only made in one size, I'm 185 and it works well, wheelbase is 1300 with top tube about 565, chain stays are 375 with 20mm of axle adjustment so yeah, pretty short.