NSW Sold.

0psi

Eats Squid
Item: Cervelo S5 copy. 56cm, white with red lines.
Item Condition: Pretty good, few small marks.
Reason for selling: Need to pay for new TT bike.
Price and price conditions: $1100 ono.
Extra Info: This is probably the closest you'll get to a Cervelo S5 other than buying an actual S5. All the tube profiles are pretty much spot on and the paint is exactly the same, only major differences are the rear derailleur cable exit is a bit different and it uses a normal BB not the silly BBright.
Pictures: http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/little_fish_pics/library/Chivelo?sort=2&page=1

Please note the pictures are with the old Sram Rival stuff. I should get around to putting the Red stuff on over the weekend. And yes, chain and bar tape are included, no point putting it on if I have to take it off in 2 days.

Frame: China Cervelo S5 copy 56cm white.
Fork: Cervelo S5 copy.
Seatpost: Cervelo Aero. Some cosmetic marks from insertion.
Bars: FSA K-Wing Alloy. 42cm.
Shifters: Sram Red double tap. White hoods.
Rear derailleur: Sram Red.
Front Derailleur: Sram Red titanium.
Cranks: FSA SL-K carbon. 172.5 52/39t.
Brakes: Shimano non-series.
Saddle: Fizik Tundra.
Wheels: Pro-Lite Como. 30mm deep with bladed spokes. Near new Giant SL tyres.

PM is preferable for dealing please.

Last edited:

0psi

Eats Squid
Alas the bar did not arrive so pics of the actual bike won't be happening till next week. Again, if you'd like pics of the bike without bars I'd be more than happy to e-mail.

0psi

Eats Squid
Okay so bars arrived and they are on there. . . . However I broke one of the shifters. New shifters have been ordered and they are Sram Red, so I've decided to Red the whole bike. Shifters and derailleurs are now Sram Red, cranks are still FSA K-Force and brakes are still Shimano non-series.

Can send pics if you like but I won't post them up till bike is complete.

Price is now $1600 with all the Sram Red goodness.