NSW Sold

T.3

Likes Dirt
Item: Specialized Enduro Comp 29er, frame size Large, black in colour with blue stripes.

Item Condition: Practically new, virtually unmarked apart from a small amount of shoe rub on cranks. The rims have been de stickered and are straight, true and unmarked. Tyres still have 95% tread. Fork upper and lowers unmarked etc.

Reason for selling: My riding circumstances have changed and I no longer require a long travel bike.

Price and price conditions: PRICE DROP $3000 or $2800 without dropper.

Extra Info:
This is the link for the stock specs from the Specialized site: http://www.specialized.com/au/en-au/bikes/mountain/enduro/enduro-comp-29#specs

I have made many upgrades and replaced the stock items with the ones as detailed below

Thomson Elite dropper post (currently being run with a lever but includes new and unused remote)

Thomson 50mm stem

Thomson seat post collar

Shimano SLX brakes

Deity Pinner saddle

Rocky Mountain lock on grips (brand new)

MRP micro guide (Currently running 1 x 10 with 32 tooth ring but will include original front derailleur, shifter, derailleur mount and original 2 x chain guide should you wish to revert to 2 x 10)

Thomson DH handlebars cut properly using tube cutters to 740mm

Thomson seat post collar

All these parts were purchased new for this bike and as such also present as new. In the case of the brakes, saddle, chain ring and chain guide they are only three rides old.

Can also include NC17 magnesium bodied, titanium axle pedals (approx. 300 grams weight) that I used on another bike for a short time before going clipped in. They are white in colour, link to CRC for reference http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/nc-17-mg-ii-magnesium-ti-flat-pedals-2013/rp-prod31841 They also come with 2 x unused sets of black and red replacement pins.

As the photos will show this is the late 2014 model and as such have the Rock Shox Pikes not the Fox 34's from the earlier model.

All manuals and fork volume spacers are included in the sale.

Pictures: Please see below.

Please feel free to PM or if youre after a faster response please feel free to call or text on 0418 643 766.

Attachments

Last edited:

T.3

Likes Dirt
The link to Gumtree may be coming up with "ad no longer available" or similar for some. If you do a search for Specialized Enduro 29er in Hornsby NSW area on Gumtree it will come up and there are several photos there. If you need more photos I can send via email or phone too.

T.3

Likes Dirt
Thanks for that, I did try to but couldn't get it to work, computers aren't my strong point.

T.3

Likes Dirt
Happy to negotiate a lower price if you don't want the dropper, bars, stem, brakes etc and want to use your own parts.

T.3

Likes Dirt
Are all stock parts included in sale?

The front derailleur, front derailleur mount, front 2 x shifter, stock 2 x chain guide, stock chain rings are included.

The stock seat, seat post, bars, stem, grips and brakes are not (i've sold them otherwise I would).

I'm happy to try work out a price with or without certain parts. I have some other (used) bars and grips too I could put on if that helps to make it a bit cheaper.

All reasonable offers considered.

T.3

Likes Dirt
Price drop $3200 or $3000 without the dropper post.

T.3

Likes Dirt
Price drop $2900 or $3100 with dropper post.

Bike is virtually new and has many upgrades.

T.3

Likes Dirt
Price drop $3000 or $2800 without dropper.

Inspection welcome and will show bike is in immaculate condition.

T.3

Likes Dirt
Bump.

Happy to negotiate on price.

I have placed a new bike on lay buy and as such am a motivated seller.