Sold

Rutter

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Intense spider 29 medium
Item Condition: Good condition few marks from general use
Reason for selling: Going back to a hardtail
Price and price conditions: Can do $900 with monarch or $750 fox rpl
Extra info: One of the best bikes I have ever ridden, very versatile frame can use it for just about anything! Comes with a hope headset, Intense QR seat clamp, standard qr 135x10mm rear (can be converted to 142x12 with new dropouts). I have owned this frame since new and it has been well looked after.

Feel free to contact me on 0403 601 603 if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Rutter

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bump.... back from a month overseas and keen to sell

Can do $1000 with monarch or $1300 frame/fork, $850 with rpl or $1150 frame/fork

I am interested in this frame but just a couple of questions

1. What are the rub / scratch marks of the lower chainstay from
2. What travel are the SID forks
3. What year model is this frame

Cheers
Russ

Rutter

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am interested in this frame but just a couple of questions

1. What are the rub / scratch marks of the lower chainstay from
2. What travel are the SID forks
3. What year model is this frame

Cheers
Russ
Hi mate,

The rub mark on the chain stay (in the middle) was peeled off when the bike was cleaned with an air gun not long after I purchased it. The same goes for the paint missing around the top bearing on the seat stay in pic one on the drive side. Since then i no longer used an air gun. On the bottom of the chainstay (underside) the paint is missing because of chain slap, I did eventually use a standard neoprene chain stay protector to prevent further scratching (can include if you wish). They are all purely cosmetic.

The Sid forks are 2013 120mm forks which are also in the for sale section.

The frame is 2012 model built it up in early 2013.

Any more questions mate just ask.

Cheers

Rutter

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will sell the frame with rpl for $700 with an easton haven carbon post, or 850 with haven post and monarch shock, if it doesn't sell at this price I will just build it up again, so cheap for a USA handmade frame from one of the best bicycle manufacturers!!