WA Sold

Fryfly

Likes Bikes
Item: 2011 Yeti Asr7, LARGE
Item Condition: good
Reason for selling: not using anymore
Price and price conditions: $1900

Extra Info: Fox Float RP23 boost valve shock, 7 inches of Yeti goodness, size large.

Fork: Fox 36 Float RC2 with FIT damper, 20mm thru axle, 160mm travel

Wheels: Hadley hubs (red ano), 32 DT Swiss black spokes, Sun Ringle EQ 27 rims, very strong and straight. Maxxis High Roller 2.35 LUST tyres

Brakes: Shimano XTR Trail with Goodridge braided lines and red ano hardware, 180mm front 160mm rear Ice Tech rotors

Drivetrain: Shimano XTR 9spd rear shifter to a Saint rear mech, Sram X9 front shifter to a Shimano XT front mech. 27/40 chainrings on FSA Afterburner 386 175mm 9spd crankset with a red ano Blackspire chain tensioner, Shimano XTR trail pedals

Cockpit: Thomson 100mm stem, Chris King headset, Answer Pro Taper red ano bars 730mm wide, lock on grips. Thomson Elite seatpost and Prologo Scratch Ti saddle and Salsa quick release clamp.

The Yeti is in good nick, there is nothing wrong with it mechanically, it has your usual srcatches and paint rub marks associated with a used bike but nothing of concern. I replaced the seals in the shock recently, Id say they are 5 rides old and the bearings were rotated at the same time. Tyres are not far from new, so is the seat and the wheels were rebuilt not long back. New rims, the hubs are the oldest item on the bike, 4 years now I think, but the bearings were replaced about a year ago.

There is nothing that needs to be replaced any time soon, I was/am a bit of an online shopping addict and continually replaced parts often when not necesary :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: