NSW Sold

sawnoff666

Likes Dirt
Item: 2011 Specialized Demo Small
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Don't ride it anymore. Selling two to buy one to do it all.
Price drop. Sold. Payment pending. Will box up if you want to organise shipping.

It's time to sell my beloved Demo. It will be sad to see it go but it's probably sadder seeing it hanging on the wall not being used for what built for.
Bike is in excellent condition. There is hardly a mark on it.

Specialized Demo Small
2012 Boxxer R2C2 with Slik Graphics custom decals
Fox Vanilla RC shock with 400lb Ti spring (spare 350lb steel spring)
Decendant cranks polished with Spank spike pedals
DaBomb rims laced to Specialized hubs. Butcher front and Minion rear tyres.
Elixir 7 brakes with 203mm rotors
Sram x9 9 speed derailleur with x7 shifter
MRP chain guide
Spank spike 777 bars with Lizard skin lock on grips
Answer direct mount stem
Kore T-rail saddle and post with Deity seat post collar

This frame has recently been resprayed and barely ridden since. There is some very minor marks on the frame from chain slap and from chain guide rubbing on the frame but can hardly be seen. Other than that it is pretty much spotless. Forks are in excellent condition with Slik graphics protective decals on since new, not a mark on them. Rear wheel has some dents from normal riding but doesn't effect performance. Brakes are in great condition but might need a bit of tweaking as the bike hasn't been ridden for about 5 months. Will throw in a bleed kit.

This bike needs to be ridden and I don't have the time so someone has to use it for what it's meant to do. It's going to waste hanging on the garage wall. Feel free to ask any questions about the bike bike and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.

Cheers, Mal

Attachments

Last edited: