QLD Sold

kl3ggy

Likes Dirt
Bump!! Come on Guys. Surely Someone wants a cheap Wheelset to try out 27.5" or have this as your backup set!!!!!

Newie

Likes Dirt
Might help, I got the same wheels and weighed mine awhile back. It came to approximately 2188grams front and rear.

Specifics of the weigh in were Front and Rear wheels weighed with no axles, no cassette, factory rim tape was left on.
I did have my rotors and the 12 bolts for them on at the time, but rather than take them off I just googled their weights of bolts and rotors and subtracted.

So ball park 2188grams hope this helps.
[ Disclaimer that was my set though ]

Still enjoying mine at the moment good sturdy wheelset for a heavy rider like myself lots of support running low pressures GLWS

kl3ggy

Likes Dirt
Might help, I got the same wheels and weighed mine awhile back. It came to approximately 2188grams front and rear.

Specifics of the weigh in were Front and Rear wheels weighed with no axles, no cassette, factory rim tape was left on.
I did have my rotors and the 12 bolts for them on at the time, but rather than take them off I just googled their weights of bolts and rotors and subtracted.

So ball park 2188grams hope this helps.
[ Disclaimer that was my set though ]

Still enjoying mine at the moment good sturdy wheelset for a heavy rider like myself lots of support running low pressures GLWS
Thanks Newie. Hopefully get mine back Tuesday.

kl3ggy

Likes Dirt
Make an Offer!!!

New wheel set is here and bike is back up and running. These are just taking up space!!!!!