VIC Sold

Katdog

Likes Bikes
One lady owner, only ridden around the pump track on Sundays!

Item full name and model: 2009 Commencal MaxMax 24 (one size) in Neon Green

Location: Ballarat, VIC. Happy to arrange postage at buyers expense

Item condition: Excellent used condition. I have had this bike since new and to be honest it hasn’t seen a whole lot of action. Neither the tyres or drive train, which have been on it since new, are anywhere near wearing out. As someone who doesn't like to get my wheels off the ground, I can confidently say that it hasn’t been thrashed.

Reason for selling: Re-assessing my bike (and storage) needs. Since this is a dedicated pump track bike and I don’t do dirt jumps, I have decided to replace it with a BMX race bike.

Price and price conditions: $300ono... dropped to $250ono

Extra info: With its mean green colour this bike looks rad, and it’s a heap of fun to ride! Commencal make this bike for kids or "youths", but I bought it as I am 5'3". As a pump track/jump/slalom bike it’s a good fit for people who would normally ride a small size adult mountain bike (see photo).

Max has horizontal dropouts and a horizontal sliding disc mount. Also comes with a spare derailleur hanger drop out. Disc ready hubs. I rode max with an old 26"suspension fork set to 80mm, but that fork was fingered before I installed it! Wouldn't be responsible to sell it to someone, so have put the original rigid fork back on. In terms of spec, pretty much everything is Commencal's own in house brand with the exception of Truvativ Ruktion 165mm cranks, Race Face seat post, Sunline slim lock on grips and Schwalbe table top tyres.

Pictures: See below

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

IMG_1821.JPG

Last edited: