sold

mittagongben

Likes Dirt
Item: 2014 Banshee Rune Size XL
Item Condition: good - some minor shuttle scuffs and marks here and there, ex-demo bike 2 months of riding.
Reason for selling: 2015 bikes are here
Price and price conditions: $1550 plus postage
Extra Info: 'ano black' finish, brand new ccdb air cs Shock, seat post collar. Drop outs 142x12 or 142 650b or 150 26"
Pictures:

Last edited:

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Ahhhh, man.
I've been dreaming lately of a full black with purple ano bling Rune...

If only I could spend the remaining money in my bank account on a frame. :)
I wonder if I could live off $500 for the next 5 weeks? Haha.

BizL

Likes Dirt
I know the specs are all up on the banshee website in terms of geo. But i'm wondering about sizing. Im running a 2011 Giant reign 0 in L and its a bit tight in terms of reach. Im about 189cm tall with a 215cm wing span. Do you think the rune would be a bit long?

sukebe

Likes Dirt
I know the specs are all up on the banshee website in terms of geo. But i'm wondering about sizing. Im running a 2011 Giant reign 0 in L and its a bit tight in terms of reach. Im about 189cm tall with a 215cm wing span. Do you think the rune would be a bit long?
A 215cm span? Seriously?? I'm 188 with a 7cm ape factor and I thought that was unusually long. You sir, with a 26cm (!!) ape factor, are an ape! To answer your question, I would say you should definitely be on an XL frame.

mittagongben

Likes Dirt
Hi Greg,

i'm 186cm and found the bike worked great for me with a 35mm stem, seeing your taller and have long arms this frame will work great for you and not feel cramped.

Cheers
Ben