VIC Sold

MountainBikeMike

Likes Dirt
Item: Zerode G1 M/L Anodised blue

I also have a Banshee Legend MK2 Large for sale HERE!

Location: Caulfield, but I work on the road so I can deliver in Melbourne. I can also POST at buyers expense. Rough price to transport this frame (in a super fragile spec package) is around $60 to most of Australia.
I welcome Melbourne buyers to have a look before buying- I can bring it to you!

Item Condition:

- Frame and paint is very good. It looks absolutely stunning in the flesh, and the anodizing is VERY hard wearing. Few marks as can be seen on the hi-res picture (follow Flickr link to download in 24mp hi-res)
- The gear box will need to be re-tuned once set up.
- There is one soft dent on the right side of the top tube (was using an ODI/Fox40 stanchion protector).
- Chainring and 2 chains provided are VERY new
- Carbon shock protector under the downtube is damaged and needs replacing. A super awesome one can be purchased here from Zelvy Carbon.

Reason for selling: I wanted to try something else

Price and price conditions: $1100, as I want this to sell fairly quickly. These retail at $4200NZD.

Extra Info:

I am a professional mechanic with ten years in the trade. This frame was my personal bike- needless to say, this frame has been looked after.
For questions or viewing please private message or call 0416 177 802

Happy to build up your bike for free- professional mechanic. Save yourself hundreds of bucks at the shop!

I'm 6'2 and this frame was a great size for me. It really eats up the rock gardens and heavy hits as everyone talks about. Great handling. Heavy build up, but a solid frame with LESS WEIGHT in the places that matter.

Comes with:
- Race Face seatpost and clamp
- Fox RC4 WCshock, K9 steel 475 pound spring (fine for me @ 90kg). Shock tuned and serviced by NSD no more than 5 rides ago
- 32t chainring and chainring bolt set, spacer for driveline, rear cog and spacers
- custom shimano shifter and Sram X9 Alfine shifter (installed)
- two high end KMC X9SL gold chains, at the required length
- FSA Orbit Z1.5R headset with good bearings (I'm happy to press this in for you)
- Ti bolt kit installed

Pictures: Click the thumbnails to go to Flickr and download them in 24mp hi-res

Last edited:

MountainBikeMike

Likes Dirt
Still for sale guys.

It really is an incredible bike to ride, ploughs through rocks. I'm happy to build it for you, and get it to you in Melbourne

MountainBikeMike

Likes Dirt
This rock eater is cheap guys! Anodizing is in amazing condition, a really beautiful surface.

Price drop to $1200 FIRM, as I need to fund other things! Come and have a look if you're in Melbourne