sold

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Item: Formula T1s/The One brakes with Match Maker clamps, hose quick connect bleed free, so you can disconnect and thread through frame and reconnect without having to bleed. Lever reach adjustment knobs on levers.
Item Condition: Scratches but fine. Just bled yesterday, both brakes. Loads of pad life left.
Reason for selling: Have another five or more pairs of these brakes. Still will have a spare set up my sleeve, trying to lessen bikes to a smaller quiver. These are not my worst set, I'm to lazy to remove them from Jump bike or DH bike.
Price and price conditions: $140 + postage
Extra Info: Hoses are 147cm rear and 89cm front. No rotors or adaptors included, presume most have these. I do have loads of both for not much extra if needed.
PM me with any questions or to buy please.
Sorry for crappy pics, piston covers are a nice dark gold, lever knobs red.
IMG_6993.jpgIMG_6991.jpg

Last edited:

sukebe

Likes Dirt
I'm interested in your brakes but am confused about these "match maker" clamps. From the photos it appears I need other parts to use them, is this the case?

Zac Hinton

St Bernard
I'm interested in your brakes but am confused about these "match maker" clamps. From the photos it appears I need other parts to use them, is this the case?
They are like normal clamps but have an extra section to mount shifters on to. I have these exact same brakes and run an XT shifter, I just trimmed the excess bits off with a hacksaw and filed off smooth. Easy.

These brakes are truly excellent, I'm 95kgs and ride AM and some light DH and love them. I paid heaps more than this for some and it was still a bargain. In short…get these before they disappear. Im tempted to get them for spare levers...

No Skid Marks

I think the other parts come with your shifter. You just remove the clamp from the shifter and use everything else. No big deal if you don't want to use it, just don't, or chop it off, or order the other plates(can't see why you'd bother).

These brakes are truly excellent, I'm 95kgs and ride AM and some light DH and love them. I paid heaps more than this for some and it was still a bargain. In short…get these before they disappear. Im tempted to get them for spare levers...
LOL, yeah that's why I have several sets myself, these are probably half the price of the cheapest other ones I've bought. Surprised they didn't go faster.Not sure what brakes are as light and as powerful.

No Skid Marks

I'll take these mate.
Sorry, didn't see this, as you didn't see my "PM me to buy", LOL.
Do you want them(PM ME​), cause there's another couple of guys asking about them and I don't want to upset anyone.