Sold

MountainBikeMike

Likes Dirt
Item: Banshee Legend MK2 FRAME Large, Blue Chrome with Fox RC4

Please note this is NOT a full bike

Location: Caulfield, but I work on the road so I can deliver in Melbourne. I can also POST at buyers expense. Rough price to transport this frame (in a super fragile spec package) is around $60 to most of Australia.
I welcome Melbourne buyers to have a look before buying- I can bring it to you!

Item Condition:

- Frame and paint is very good. It looks stunning in the flesh, and the anodizing is VERY hard wearing. Few marks as can be seen on the hi-res picture (follow Flickr link to download in 24mp hi-res)
- Has its fair share of shuttle scratches like anything else.
- Mechanically perfect
- All links and bearings have been rotated and re-greased
- The Fox RC4 has been serviced by Tekin on the 23rd April- not a single ride since, receipts available. New DU bushings also installed.

Reason for selling: I wanted to try something else

Price and price conditions: $1100 negotiable, as I want this to sell fairly quickly. These retail at approx $4000AUD

Extra Info:

I am a professional mechanic with ten years in the trade. This frame was my personal bike for 2 and a half years, although it has spent a year and a half in storage- needless to say, this frame has been looked after. www.therapidwrench.com
For questions or viewing please private message or call 0416 177 802.

Happy to build up your bike for free- professional mechanic. Save yourself hundreds of bucks at the shop!

I'm 6'2 and this frame was a great size for me. It really eats up the rock gardens and heavy hits as everyone talks about. Great handling. Buyer will not be disappointed. Get a quality frame with proper Canadian race geometry, a low center of gravity, and super responsive shock linkage design!

Comes with:

- 450 pound Steel spring
- Maxle rear axle
- Seat post collar

Pictures: Click the thumbnails to go to Flickr and download them in 24mp hi-res

Last edited: