QLD Sold!

BB1

Likes Dirt
Sold, thanks RB.

Item: 26” Mavic Crossmax SX, 20mm front axle, 135mm QR rear
Item Condition: Good, no dings, rims straight. Probably due for bearings as they are still original.
Reason for selling: Cleaning up - last bike was 29, new bike is 27.5…
Price and price conditions: $300 as pictured with rotors and near new tyres.
Extra Info: Beautiful wheels, originally off a Giant Reign X but I’ve kept them to use on subsequent builds as I’ve found them to be the best. I’ve broken a front spoke once (immediately replaced) and have never had an issue with them otherwise.

Currently set them up with a Hans Dampf front and Maxxis Advantage on the rear (both tubeless) as a second set of wheels for racing, but only used twice in this combo for local rides as I never got the time to race! I used the standard Shimano wheels that came with my Zesty for 95% of the riding I was doing.

They’ve sat under my house unused for the past two years as I had intentions to build up a play bike using these, but I can’t see it happening. Although they are my favourite set of wheels I’d rather they went to a good home.

Hub is 20mm, and it also comes with not quite factory 15mm adaptors (drilled). You can also get QR adapters for these. 180mm rotors F&R.

PM me if you're interested or call 0402 22 eight 51 two. Prefer local pick-up but can pack and send if required, you pay postage.

Pictures: Sure – if you want any close-ups let me know.

Attachments

Last edited: