ACT Sold

edmo

Likes Bikes
Item: Medium Ironhorse MKIII 26", 150mm front travel, 130mm rear

Item Condition:
Good, bike will be fully functional with a new chain, cassette and chainring.
Brand new bottom bracket installed
No longer comes with spare fork
Frame bearings are in good condition, minor cable rub in a couple of places.
Currently does not come with rear tyre or pedals.

Other Parts:
-Sektor RL forks
-Float R shock
-Light bicycle carbon rims laced to Hadley front hub, hope rear hub. Front is set up tubeless (Brand new Minion DHF 26x2.3), rear is ready to go with a tyre.
-XT derailleurs/shifters/cranks
-Hope V2 brakes with tech levers, 180mm rotors
-400mm Thompson seatpost (I can get correct saddle height; I'm 180cm)

Reason for selling: Saving for a new road bike, I never ride it any more, and broke up with the GF I was going to give it to.
Price and price conditions: $500 or make me an offer.
Extra Info: Viewings welcome.
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
And plenty of people will pay good money for your spare straight steerer revs. Don't sell yourself short.

Ideate

Bargain! I just spent nearly $500 on xt cranks tonight (plus bits of other shit I don't really need on crc). This would have been perfect!

DamionGiersch

Likes Bikes
I'll put myself third in line, if the other interested parties bail out. This will be near perfect to replace my Ragley BluePig which was stolen 2 weeks ago.

edmo

Likes Bikes
Was a bit tardy in checking responses, seems this got a bit more interest than I anticipated. Super tempting to jack the price, but I'll stick to the $500.

I'd prefer not to ship the bike, so PM me if you're able to come and collect it.
James1, you're first in line at this stage.

moorey

call me Mia
Touche! :beaten:

I might need a few more laps around the car park before I consider myself a mountain biker..... They're the ones that wear arseless leather chaps to those cabins in the woods, yeah? :p
Well, I do, but I can't say I represent everyone. :behindsofa: