VIC Sold!!

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Item: Trek EX9 29er 2014.

Size: Medium / 18.5” virtual / 17.5” actual

Asking Price: $2,100 ono

About the bike: The Fuel EX9 29 is a 29er trail bike boasting 120mm of travel front and back. I had a great experience with this bike; it’s an incredibly efficient peddler, incredibly reliable and it loves cruising around your local trails as much as it loves bombing down your favorite technical trail. For a 120mm bike it is incredibly versatile and adaptable; I normally had it setup with a wide bar and short stem for everyday riding, and when it came time to race 50km/6 hour marathons I’d slam the stem, put on some light weight tires and this bike would shred. I would define this bike as an efficient and reliable marathon XC bike one day, and an all out trail blazer the next.

Aesthetic Condition: 8.5/10 – there are a minor cosmetic marks here and there from transport and storage. Given that it is a polished frame, the marks are only noticeable upon closer inspection. The bike is structurally immaculate in that there are no dents or cracks.

Mechanical Condition: 8.5/10 – bike comes with a brand new cassette (under 50km use) and will come with a brand new chain in its package. The bar, stem, tires and wheelset are essentially brand new as I used my own personal setup when I bought the bike and took these off immediately. For the discerning buyer I would get a suspension service in the not so distant future; if not, just ride the dang thing it’s great!
Specifications: Stock apart from lock-on grips and Avid rotors.

Location: West Footscray 3012 – happy to post at buyers expense.

Any questions don’t hesitate to call / text me on 0434 081 444.

Last edited: