VIC Sold

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2014 Knolly Endorphin Large
Item Condition: Good! It has been used. Wheels are a year old and so it the drivetrain except the cranks(maybe 2 years). More details below
Reason for selling: Change
Price and price conditions: $3499.99ono
Extra Info: Bike has been very well maintained. Shock has been ridden twice since being serviced by NSD with new seals and bushes. Forks have recently had a full rebuild including damper. Bike was stripped when the shock was away getting serviced so its all running phresh. Wheels are 12months old and so is the 11spd XTR parts. Reverb is 3 months old as it was replaced under warranty for a reason I have no idea about I just sent it to monza for a service because I cbf'd at the time and they gave me a new one! Tyres are 4 months old at 90% with tubeless setup with fresh sealant in them. This thing shreds, so playful when you get a bit of elevation working on your side. Climbs reasonably well with the CS on the shock. Rear rim is the stronger LightBicycle rim which is hookless for better impact resistance, front is the lighter rim. These wheels spin up a treat, are really stiff and the hubs are amazing as everybody knows. Because the frame is raw aluminium there is no paint to scratch......Hence the frame is in awesome condition. Fork crown has a bit of rubbing from cables. Cranks have a few rub marks from feet/crank holders. Will come with a spare pair of brake pads as fronts are a little 'how ya goin' sometimes.

Inspections are welcome. More than happy to post. PM with any questions. Might spit if someone wants the frame

Full Specs
Frame - 2014 Large Knolly Endorphin 26"
Rear shock - CaneCreek Double Barrel Air w/ CS
Front shock/fork - Rockshox Pike RCT3
Handlebars - Raceface Sixc carbon
Stem - Hope 50mm
Headset - Chris King
Grips - Lizard Skin(May wanna replace because they are pretty sticky....)
Saddle - Charge Spoon(Not SDG Falcon pictured)
Seatpost - Reverb
Front brake - XT
Rear brake - XT
Cranks - XT w/ 34t RF NW
Chain - XT(XTR one snapped...)
Pedals - Shimano M530
Rear derailleur - XTR 11spd
Rear shifter - XTR 11spd
Cassette - XTR 11spd 11-40t
Front hub - Hope Pro 2 Purple
Rear hub - Hope Pro 2 Purple 40t engagement
Front rim - LB RM26C02