VIC Sold

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2014 Knolly Endorphin Large
Item Condition: Good! It has been used like any bike. One or two marks, bit of cable rub.
Reason for selling: Change
Price and price conditions: $1000
Extra Info: Very well maintained. Was stripped and all bearings greased a month ago. Cane Creek Double Barrel Air with Climb switch rear shock. Had a service from NSD two months ago with new seals and bushes. Comes with Chris King headset for tapered forks, bearings feel a tiny bit rough but works fine with no play. Whole bike is for sale in complete bikes section, can do package deals on components if you need parts to build it up. Awesome bike to ride, super playful, climbs reasonably well.

Please PM me with any questions. Happy to post. More pics here: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/sho...es-LB-Hope-XTR-or-Split&p=3054464#post3054464

IMG_0770.JPG

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How tall are you? How does this thing ride, is it more pedal or play oriented?
Im about 6ft2, I like the fit, stem I am running is a 50mm with the post as high as you can see it in the photo.

Rides awesome. Biggest thing I noticed as soon as I rode it was how playful it is once you get gravity on your side. Its so easy to throw it around and slap it into corners, and carries speed really well. Being the build that I have it as, it is more play orientated, but you can build them to be a little more efficient. The climb switch on the rear shock makes a huge difference to the efficiency of the bike.