Sold

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Item: Zelvy 35mm downhill front wheel 27.5
Item Condition: Great Condition
Reason for selling: Bought new wheels
Price and price conditions: $250 + post
Extra Info: Wheel is built onto a Specialized front hub (20mm thru axle), Black DT spokes and DT black brass nipples.
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:
Z

Zaf

Pictures would be great. Low price and no pictures is always an uncertainty, I think you'll sell in an instant once people can see them. For this price even I'm super interested.

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Pictures would be great. Low price and no pictures is always an uncertainty, I think you'll sell in an instant once people can see them. For this price even I'm super interested.

Picture is up mate.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haven't heard from him yet, just asked to get a shipping price, and pending its ok I told him I'll take it.

Then it'll be up on eBay for $258

Viva la chops

Z

Zaf

Just do a chops, and pm an offer of 253.75. He can buy it off ebay.

#nickstevensisachunt
\

Just selling for a mate!!!

haven't heard from him yet, just asked to get a shipping price, and pending its ok I told him I'll take it.

Viva la chops
All good!! I should really be spending the money on upgrading the Honzo, but for the price I wasn't going to discount a carbon wheel that fits the Strive. All yours and good grab when he gets back to you.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse

Viva la chops
Sent a wheel recently, package was between 3 and 4kg, cost $19.75 ish, under $20 anyway.

Z

Zaf

Strive takes a 20mm axle? I thought that standard was going the way of the dinosaur.
Fox Float 36 R2C's come with 20mm master race axle!!!
I'm one of those hold outs that sees 15mm as the second best solution to a problem that didn't exist. I'd avoid them altogether if they weren't so prolific.