Sold

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Devinci Spartan frame
Item Condition: New (2 rides old)
Reason for selling:Carbon frame
Price and price conditions:$1500 frame and shock.
Extra Info:I bought this bike complete and about a month ago and since then have been out twice. I have found a cheap carbon frame which I'm interested in although would need to sell this first to fund the new frame. Will provide brand new EWC stickers for wheels and Fox 36's and Fox Float X. Can sell with choice of Brand new rock shock monarch RCT3 DB or used Fox Float X. The carbon frame also runs a boost rear hub so I can throw in a Easton ARC 30 wheelset on DT Swiss 350 hubs with EWS stickers for the right price.
Pictures:
The pictures with the EWS colours on the bike is not my bike although the last one is. I have the EWS stickers that I can provide with the sale.

Last edited:

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for your messages. The frame size is Large and can provide the purchase receipts for the bike for the lifetime warranty of the frame. I have just fitted the EWS stickers to the wheels which came out perfect and look exactly like the first photos except say Easton Arc 30. I can get some photos together tomorrow in the daylight.

EDIT: I have just changed the price from $1k to $1500 after seeing what they're selling for new. This is 50% of the RRP for a frame with not a flaw on it. Sorry for an inconvenience cause.

Reference: https://www.bikeexchange.com.au/a/m...vinci/vic/kew/devinci-spartan-alloy/102597135

Last edited:

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry, is this frame carbon or alloy?

Edit: answered my own question by using the skill of reading

Last edited: