sold

kanemb

Likes Dirt
Item: 2015 rockshox revelation 27.5"
Item Condition: Used but pretty good, couple of light scuffs on lowers, few scratches on axel quick release and a bit of cable rub on uppers (all seen in pics) stanchions are fine.
Reason for selling: bought a pair of 2016 150mm fox 34s
Price and price conditions: $300 plus postage or pick up
Extra Info: The steerer is cut at 204mm, they came off a large Kona process 134 DL My take on these forks is that they are a nice trail fork but if you ride hard on gnarly terrain or try to go big you will probably find the limits. In my opinion they are better 2014 fox 34s ive ridden but not as good as the new ones i bought.
Pictures: yep but for some reason i cant upload a picture of the front view, I'm not sure why but there are no significant marks or anything there

Attachments

Last edited:

NUTTTR

Likes Dirt
I'm really surprised these didn't sell! I figured they'd be gone.. I think you undersold the condition a bit, for a used fork they are in very good condition!

kanemb

Likes Dirt
I'm really surprised these didn't sell! I figured they'd be gone.. I think you undersold the condition a bit, for a used fork they are in very good condition!
Yeah they are in good nic, still had people offering me 200 bucks for em though, suppose its to be expected. But as of tonight they are sold, pending payment