VIC Sold

deej

Likes Bikes
I asked for the renthal bars after BK, Woffa PM'd me a week ago asking if I was still interested in them, which I am, so I assume BK didn't go through with it.
I have replied to Woffa several times looking to close the deal but haven't heard back yet.

Rem

Likes Dirt
Same for me, I would like pics of the brake set if still available ? Can you let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WTF, is your inbox full or something Woffa? Everything should have sold long ago judging by the interest.

deej

Likes Bikes
The above still available..
It's still available because you haven't replied to anyones messages and closed the deal.
You said you would send photos of the forks and bars you were selling a couple of weeks ago, which you haven't, i've given you my contact details and asked for yours so I can pay you and i've had no answer or information from you.

If you're busy that's ok, i'd understand, people work and have lives, but some communication would be appreciated.

Last edited:

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I'm still hoping to hear back about the bars as i'm still keen to purchase them.
Sorry Deej, unless he has another set you're out of luck as they arrived safe and sound on my desk today.

deej

Likes Bikes
Sorry Deej, unless he has another set you're out of luck as they arrived safe and sound on my desk today.
Well, that's very frustrating.
Thanks for letting me know nzhumpy, i've had no replies from Woffa regarding the matter even though I was interested from the start and ready to pay.

Rem

Likes Dirt
Hey mate , can you PM me what's left? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk