ACT Sold

Majin

Likes Dirt
Item: 2013 Bilt Eight M/L
Item Condition: Used, But in great condition
Reason for selling: Doesn't get ridden and is taking up room in my shed
Price and price conditions: $1800 Negotiable
Extra Info: Fox Factory 40 RC2, Cane Creek Double Barrel,SRAM X0 Trail Brakes(203mm rotors), SRAM X0 10s Shifting, Truvativ Descendant Crank, E13 Chain Guide, Atomlab Pimplite and Crankbrother Opium Wheels, Maxxis Minion and High roller 2 tires ( will include extra Super tacky variants), Renthal Bars, Deity Cavity DM stem, Thomson Post
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
As per your infraction notice and the trading rules, update the thread title to SOLD or risk losing your trading access.

Majin

Likes Dirt
Could someone tell me how to do it?
I'm completely missing any editing functionality for the title

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah mate, no problem as it's not at all simple and obvious (no sarcasm intended).

On your first post in the thread, if you go down the bottom right hand of the post you will see an edit button, click that. Again, go to bottom right hand corner, click Advanced Edit and then on that screen you will be able to edit the Thread Title.

Just chuck SOLD in that text box, hit save and you're golden.

Happy to walk you through it via PM or skype if you hit probs.

Cheers,

J

pineapplehead

Likes Dirt
Yeah mate, no problem as it's not at all simple and obvious (no sarcasm intended).

On your first post in the thread, if you go down the bottom right hand of the post you will see an edit button, click that. Again, go to bottom right hand corner, click Advanced Edit and then on that screen you will be able to edit the Thread Title.

Just chuck SOLD in that text box, hit save and you're golden.

Happy to walk you through it via PM or skype if you hit probs.

Cheers,

J
Kudos johnny for the useful reply here instead of jumping down the op's throat, like I've seen some do.