DT Swiss 240 Hubs with 54T engagement upgrade
SRAM XD driver
Original Receipts
Set up Tubelessin

Attachments

Last edited:

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Bump it back up. These wheels are amazing, get all your mates to ENVE you on the trails ;)

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Dude, can you give us a little more information and maybe some pics of these highly talked up entities? Width (internal/external)? Holes? How used are they? Condition of hubs?

At the price you're asking, don't make Dr Google do the walkin...

moorey

call me Mia
Dude, can you give us a little more information and maybe some pics of these highly talked up entities? Width (internal/external)? Holes? How used are they? Condition of hubs?

Heaven forbid I point out that Woffa is a mate of yours, and you've probably seen these in the flesh regularly.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Heaven forbid I point out that Woffa is a mate of yours, and you've probably seen these in the flesh regularly.
I think you're mistaken, I don't know anyone who rocks Enve wheels. Unless they've recently purchased them. I tend to slum it with a lower class of rider.

moorey

call me Mia
I think you're mistaken, I don't know anyone who rocks Enve wheels. Unless they've recently purchased them. I tend to slum it with a lower class of rider.
I'm sure Woffa will be pleased to hear that in your next Macedon build/ride session.

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast

All those simple details can be found on Google. If you're interested in the wheels do your research before you buy.

As for the condition pm me and I can give you a nice essay on their condition.

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Terrific sales pitch :clap2:

I was interested, but not anymore.
Wasn't a sales pitch but more so saying do your research on a product before buying that way you'll be fully aware of the details of the item, after all isn't that what Google is for..?

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Wasn't a sales pitch but more so saying do your research on a product before buying that way you'll be fully aware of the details of an the item, after all isn't that what Google is for..?
Yes, Google is the omniscient oracle of all knowledge, but seriously, chill with the attitude and be just a little bit helpful if you want to have any chance of selling $2k worth of used and non-boost wheelset. Just sayin.

So many people say Enve owners are wankers, please prove them wrong.

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Yes, Google is the omniscient oracle of all knowledge, but seriously, chill with the attitude and be just a little bit helpful if you want to have any chance of selling $2k worth of used and non-boost wheelset. Just sayin.

So many people say Enve owners are wankers, please prove them wrong.
Well if your genuinely interested PM me

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Do they look exactly like this?

How old are they?

Does the warranty move between owners?

How much damage is there to them, even minor?

Bretto172

Likes Dirt
ENVE Wheels

Why does no-one show interest in mine yet this post has lost of interest... Hmmm is it the colour? Stickers? Stealthy goodness?

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Do they look exactly like this?

How old are they?

Does the warranty move between owners?

How much damage is there to them, even minor?
They are about 1.5 years old but seen very little riding. The Warranty doesn't move between owners but they do offer a lifetime crash replacement which the new rim price is halfed. I have had dealings with the distributor here and they are great with their brand support.

There really isnt much damage on them besides a couple of scuffs from everyday use. They haven't let me down once. See attached picture of the actual wheels