VIC Sold

Juz1970

Likes Bikes
Found a good deal on an Intense Sniper frame. Going to have it setup in two configurations, 100/100 XC mode and 120/120mm trail mode.
Be keen to see your final build re the Intense Sniper. Am looking at a 'downcountry' (sorry for using what sounds like the new trend word!) XC bike and have this, the SB100 and SB4.5 on a slowly growing list and do like the look of the Sniper.

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So I have a Large Scalpel 29er that i've just found is riddled with stress cracks in the front triangle. Takes a 142x12 axle, 73mm PF30 like this bike.....Just working out how hard it is to put the lefty on this frame.....

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So I have a Large Scalpel 29er that i've just found is riddled with stress cracks in the front triangle. Takes a 142x12 axle, 73mm PF30 like this bike.....Just working out how hard it is to put the lefty on this frame.....

If you can figure it out, you're welcome to grab it off me!

If not, I've got a Fox 34 lined up for it to get it rolling again

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Get ready for those eyes to bleed people, there will be a couple of pics of this frame running a lefty, -17deg stem and a Reverb in a couple of weeks time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh dear, the whole market for second hand Czars will be affected for months at the sight of such a monstrosity :)
Anyone want to buy an XL Czar before the market crash hits ???

safreek

Get ready for those eyes to bleed people, there will be a couple of pics of this frame running a lefty, -17deg stem and a Reverb in a couple of weeks time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet, make sure you post yo ride. Finally a decent build going down. You could also try 26 inch wheels for a real show stopper

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet, make sure you post yo ride. Finally a decent build going down. You could also try 26 inch wheels for a real show stopper
She looks plenty good on 29" wheels thank you very much! Also, she's now officially sold. A little sad actually, loved this thing. Turner needs to release a new one.