NSW Sold

safreek

Cost of freight would suffice mate, they've been sitting in storage for too long lol. I don't have any spare rotors though. Oh, and I think one of the allen key bolts might be a bit rounded out from memory but you can grab spare bolts from a bolts and fasteners place or just jam a bigger allen key in it, or torx works too haha. Want me to measure hose lengths? The last bike they were on was a medium 26" hardtail so the rear may be a bit short.

Let me know!
Seems like the frame is pretty short, the measurement for the rear seems like about 1340ish. I am prepared to get a longer hose if needed, I like the older bizzo

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seems like the frame is pretty short, the measurement for the rear seems like about 1340ish. I am prepared to get a longer hose if needed, I like the older bizzo
Cool, I'll check them tomorrow after work. Too cold and disorganised in the shed at the moment

But they've got your name on it

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't get any urges for the stem! It already has a plan.

The bars measured 710mm (also has 710 stamped on them), have a fair bit of rise, and fairly normal sweep. Marks as shown in close ups. There is a bit of wear from under the grips as well, but difficult to get a clear image. Image says "Reverse" but also doesn't photograph well. They are for a 25.4mm clamp, but I will include the 31.8mm shim. If you're interested, shoot me a pm to discuss.

Attachments

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
If Poodles don't work I have a couple of sets of bars I can send cheap. 750mm one and 740mm. Both 31.8

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rear hose measured 1240mm from lever to caliper. But any sram/avid hose will work to make it longer. Front is a pretty standard 730mm. New pads too by the looks lol. Genuine one owner brakes, only used on Sundays ;)

safreek

Rear hose measured 1240mm from lever to caliper. But any sram/avid hose will work to make it longer. Front is a pretty standard 730mm. New pads too by the looks lol. Genuine one owner brakes, only used on Sundays ;)
But did the little old lady ride them to church. Pmed