VIC SOLD

Shredden

Knows his goats
Item: XL 2023 Giant Reign 1.
Location: Torquay Victoria - can bring to Richmond on weekends.
Item Condition: Excellent.
Reason for selling: Stuck on the hedonic treadmill o_O
Price and price conditions: $3000.
Extra Info: Bought this bike in July from the shop I was working at. It's in excellent condition with no major damage. It currently has a basic clear tape wrap on the frame and fork lowers which looks a bit ratty and has some bubbles but has done a great job of protecting the paint, this will be removed before sale.

It's an underrated bike for the price - the frame has in-frame storage, can be run as 29 or mullet, and has really modern geometry (in particular longer chainstays on the XL, lots of dropper insertion, and a steep effective seat tube angle which many other manufacturers don't consider on XL bikes).

It has the "Performance Elite" level suspension which is the same as the Factory stuff but without Kashima.

This bike is also exactly the same as the newly-released 2024 model (other than a very slight change to the paint colour). Here's a link to the bike on Giant's website so you can see the spec and geometry: https://www.giant-bicycles.com/au/reign-1

I have updated the following parts:
- XT 165mm cranks with 30t SLX chainring.
- Metallic brake pads.
- 30mm rise Renthal bars cut to 770mm.

Note bike is pictured with mullet wheelset but will come with the stock 29 inch wheelset and new 29 inch tires (EXO Assegai and DD DHRII).

Pictures: Attached.

Attachments

Shredden

Knows his goats
That's a good price for a good bike, and I wish I could justify it.
Thanks, I've been stoked with it in the time I've had it. Haven't had much interest in it on marketplace which is frustrating! Hopefully it catches someone's eye on here..