Sold

Ell

Likes Dirt
SOLD

Item: 2003 Ironhorse SGS Team
Item Condition: pretty damn shmick... read extra info.
Reason for selling: unused now
Price and price conditions: $775 now $700 or trade for shrot travel dually frame with some parts.
Extra Info: well, the frame came originally of my friend, who'd been on some sort of mission to bling his bike to all ends. Then I bought it. The frame has had its iscg mounts re-made by grip, as the originals were weak as all get-up. While it was there it was blasted to raw, then re-pained by BB7 Rider
http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=47781
in a chameleon blue/green.
The frame also comes with a fox dhx 3 with pro pedal, Raceface diabolous cranks, ext Raceface BB.
The rear wheel included is a DaBomb Headspin hub (165mm width, 12mm axle), with mavic 823 tubeless rim, with a tubeless maxxis minion tyre. All with triple butted spokes. Damn straight.
There is e-13 reducer cups and an FSA IS2 intergrated headset (same setup as the Ironhorse Sunday).
Thomson Elite post cut to 175mm.
There is a few battle scars on the bb shell (as expected from usage, though all under paint now) and also a rock ding about 2-3inches above the bb shell, which is no more than a ding (also under paint).

Also comes with some spares: Original Cane Creek 1.5 headset
Spare Hanger
Yeh thats it.

All in all I'm ripping myself of actually selling it, but i need the money.

To top it off, the rear wheel and new paint job have only had 2 dozen rides on it - still in tip top condition with 3m clear tape in cable rub areas.
Pictures: scroll down

Attachments

Last edited:

gumbyhead

Likes Dirt
Mate, that's the 03, the 04 had the massive down tube.
Nice rig though, how does it go with that shock?