Solo rider looking for ride buddies over the holidays...

Hi all,

I relocated to Melbourne this year from NZ, and am finally looking to get out on my mountain bike over the Christmas holidays.

I don't have a car but would love to hook up with anyone who has space in their car and on their bike rack for me and my Giant Trance.

I'm a confident rider with a good engine (if a little out of shape now till I get the legs back). Looking to get out as much as possible over the next couple of weeks, open to all options, wherever you may be going. Would love to get out to the mountains where there are shuttles or lifts running, to experience what Victoria has to offer, but am also happy to pedal.

Please reach out if you are planning an adventure, single or multi-days welcome. Happy contribute to costs, petrol and humour levels!!

Cheers,
Adam

moorey

call me Mia
Hey mate. Where in Melb? I have a Prestoon based mate I hope to get to the You Yangs with a few times over the holidays. You might be able to jump in with him if in the vicinity.

Hey Moorey,

I'm based in Southbank, but am keen to get out on the Saturday or Monday coming, probably morning rides before the heat gets up too much!

If you guys are at all interested I could even hop on the train to meet you out there, if your mate doesn't fancy coming out of his way to pick me up. How does that sound?

Adam

Ideate

You can come shuttles with us. I'll let you know when we're going next (Kinglake Saturday maybe).

moorey

call me Mia
Hey Moorey,

I'm based in Southbank, but am keen to get out on the Saturday or Monday coming, probably morning rides before the heat gets up too much!

If you guys are at all interested I could even hop on the train to meet you out there, if your mate doesn't fancy coming out of his way to pick me up. How does that sound?

Adam
Hey mate, forgot about this since posting. I haven’t heard from him about rides over the next week, so I can’t tell you much more at this point. Will let you know if anything pops up. Definitely jump in with Ideate. He has small hands, and smells like cabbage, but otherwise ok.