Sombrio Gear

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
JT cycles and flanders distribution is what it says on the site :?:
heh but ive never seen any

Mason

Likes Dirt
Sombrio gear is pretty sick biking apperal. I am planning on getting some for this 2003 season. I have a hoodie and have been happy with the quality in it. No tears, fading or comfyness lost in it. I like it

Lukedog

Formerly dhr208
My bro and I are mates with Gabe Fox, who is partners with watson and shandro in sombrio.
He has just sent my bro some 2003 race pants and jersey!
its definatly some of the sweetest gear i have seen..

big dan

Likes Dirt
sombrio

ya as dhr208 said i have just got some shorts and a jersey from gabe. The new 03 stuff isnt up on their site yet but is real sweet. I'm not sure if jt or todd foland(flanders) are still bringing any in...ill ask gabe. If not, if people are keen for gear i can find out how to get it.

fastrider gus

super huck
TOTO!!!! that show rules!!!
YOKO JACKAMOKO TOTO!!!
im not gay i assure you but i cant help being attracted to hot young men wearing sombrio.. something about the brand i think..

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
hey SpectRe, if you're in the Sydney area goto the BikeAddiction shop in Manly and talk to Mark Turner. He's one of the mechanics there and sponsored by Sombrio...he should be able to point you in the right direction as far as getting some gear down here.
or email him bailhard@hotmail.com

aussie

Division One
It sure is nice stuff there is a bit of it getting around here in canberra thanks to Ben Cory haveing to wear royal now. I spoke to Dave at Red Bull and he said there is know one here that is doing it. Also that thay are going to move the manufactory of it some were else wich will make it cheeper but untill then to drop him a line if you want stuff. Also for all the Peaty lovers out there royal will be here as soon as it turns up at Citris Speed Imports (orange australia).

big dan

Likes Dirt
Just got an email fron Gabe(sombrio co-founder) and he says that JT should have new stock arriving shortly so give JT cycles adelaide a ring soon if you are keen for goods