Some idiot tryed to run me down in his car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh_lives_here

Likes Dirt
ok me and a freind were cruising through some quiet little set of shop somewere beetween cromer and deewhy(sydney), and this old prick came out of 1 of the shops and i went past him. there was allmost 1 metre's distance beetween us (so i didn't hit him) then he yelled out "STAY OFF THE FOOTPATH, OR U'LL RUN OVER SOMBODY" then my freind yelled back something along the lines of "NEXT TIME WELL MAKE SHURE WE HIT YOU!" and we didn't really think much of it but then 20 seconds later we were cruizing down the street (on the footpath still) and the same idiot from the shops pulls into the driveway i was ridin across at a million miles an hour in an attemp to hit me. he actually got so close that his car touched me :shock:. then he just reversed back into the street and drove away (obviously speeding)...

the road me and my freind were riding along was really hard to ride on because of cars parked on the side of the road (which is the only reason we were on the footpath)....

has anybody had experiences like this??
im aware that ridin on the footpath is illegal ...but did i deserve to get run over for it :shock: ??....

i just think that the guy was totaly over-reacting. I just though id post this up as a warning to anybody who rides on the footpath to be carefull because there are phyco's out the that will try to run you down in their cars for mouthing off at them

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Your friend shouldnt of abused him, but im sure you know that.

Get his licence plate number, call the local police and let them know what happened.

MUGEN

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah ur friend really should have just stayed quiet cuz if anything happens, ur friend was the one who REALLY started it.

mtbmx

Likes Dirt
bugger get the police just egg his car. but nah i always get abused for riding on the footppath just yell at em or something but people ususally that are old say shit like " are you under 12 if not get off the footpath" meh we just laugh and ride off most people dotn care its usually just grumpy old men

MUGEN

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I doubt it. If i was in a near-death situation with a car, i wouldnt of thought fast enough to get the car's registration plate down.

Krusty

Likes Dirt
too bad coz other wise u could get him busted actually u couldn't!!!! adn it wasn't a near death situation coz i was walking past at da time the car dident even touch the guy!

junior

get out of my grill
yeh thats nufin :roll:

my road riding story from today was goin up mona vale road just past st ives cycles through the intersection and this guy decided to run his red light making me lock up the rear break at 43km/h and railing the intersection. then continued through bobbin head and the usual odd fag yelling GET OFF THE ROAD and other pricks cutting u off.

most drivers are fags.

you shouldn't have yelled abck at him.
Instead you should have stopped, thrown your bike down, walked up to him and asked him just what the fuck his problem was. Push him over a couple fo times, and if that fails, drop the SOB.

junior

get out of my grill
Malfuctioning Eddie said:
Instead you should have stopped, thrown your bike down, walked up to him and asked him just what the fuck his problem was. Push him over a couple fo times, and if that fails, drop the SOB.
but what about stepping on his throat until he cough's up blood??

arnott

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MUGEN said:
I doubt it. If i was in a near-death situation with a car, i wouldnt of thought fast enough to get the car's registration plate down.
why do you take someone else thread and make it into yours, stop making stupid pointless posts, that is a bit stupid of the person try hit some one over some one riding on a foot path, well done buddy(driver)

MUGEN

Likes Bikes and Dirt
gromet said:
yeh thats nufin :roll:

my road riding story from today was goin up mona vale road just past st ives cycles through the intersection and this guy decided to run his red light making me lock up the rear break at 43km/h and railing the intersection. then continued through bobbin head and the usual odd fag yelling GET OFF THE ROAD and other pricks cutting u off.

most drivers are fags.
Lol I agree. well i wouldn't say 'most' drivers but yeh i hate people that open their windows and scream at you with some crazy shit!!

arnott said:
why do you take someone else thread and make it into yours, stop making stupid pointless posts, that is a bit stupid of the person try hit some one over some one riding on a foot path, well done buddy(driver)
and u think ur post is very "pointfull"? "try to hit some one over some one riding on a foot path" what sense does that make?

S.

ex offender
Malfuctioning Eddie said:
He (the guy who posted this thread) might be a kid, and the dude who was in the car *might* have been huge... violence might not be a great solution to that kind of thing, you could well end up getting your arse kicked.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
josh_lives_here said:
im aware that ridin on the footpath is illegal ...but did i deserve to get run over for it :shock: ??....
No, but I bet you deserve to get run over for other things :wink: like starting a thread that was just ACHING to turn into a forum for young, testosterone-filled lads to vent their ridiculous and pathetic revenge fantasies.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.