'some' MTB specific greases...Are we being sold a pup?

Nautonier

Eats Squid
I think it's the distributors site. Prices are missing deliberately. It has a link to dealers. You'll need to check with them.
Weird, I thought Pushys was a retailer, they have an ebay presence, I've purchased from them in the past.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Yep..its all a load of wank!.
*snip (i.e. does not degrade rubber and elastomer etc)
you'll find particularly in automotive versus bicycle suspension, that the rubbers etc have different compounds and because of this using something meant for a car may be detrimental to your suspension as an example. Similarly, some greases have higher melting points, viscosity and metal penetration rates ... some are better for hot temps some for cold temps, some for water, even some for dust. All of this comes down to longevity and sensitivity. ie, the impact of using a non specific lube may not be noticeable if your not sensitive to the performance change in your seals or bearings etc *shrugs

read the warning labels as some lubes are not meant to touch some plastics or rubbers (Nitrite vs Silicon vs Latex rubbers) unlike Slicko which was specifically created for Seals and o-rings in suspension. Its more versatile then just as a suspension grease though

For suspension, it is worth forking out for something like Slick Honey, it really does help you suspension feel much smoother, and if you only use it for suspension purposes, a little tub goes a long way.
One reason not to use Slick Honey
Slickoleum ... RRP 16oz = $34.95 ... 8oz = $19.95 ... 1oz = $7.95
both are made by the same guy in the same vats

Weird, I thought Pushys was a retailer, they have an ebay presence, I've purchased from them in the past.
Pushys is a retailer (Pushys Warehouse) ... Pushie is a distributor (Pushie Enterprises) ... Pushys is a Pushie customer :bounce: so feel free to ask them to place an order for you. We all know retailers only hold stock that riders ask for.