Some rad kids from the suburbs. Being rad and stuff

nelson-dh

Likes Bikes
nice mikey. i love it how im doing flatty and your just in the back. photo is so clean

but without tyler we wouldnt have theses.. cheer tybear

Downhillrocks

Likes Bikes
nice man

Nice pics man

Just wondering how the santcruz jackel rides ? Cos i am thinking about get one. Do they handle all types of riding ? eg DJ , FR, DH ?

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Nelson, your a freak.
You have to teach me your tricky shit! :p

These photos look awesome too.
Hopefully when I come up, I can bring my new camera, if I have it :D

Blythy

Likes Dirt
Nice pics man

Just wondering how the santcruz jackel rides ? Cos i am thinking about get one. Do they handle all types of riding ? eg DJ , FR, DH ?
Excellent downhill hardtail. Awsome for freeride too. I have a short jackal. super easy to throw around. It handles everything I throw at it. If you have the chance, get one :)

Staunch

Eats Squid
Ease up?

We should be encouraging Nelson to put his totems on his new frame and learn barries on it :p

Good jobs boys, looks sick, I'll have to come out for a ride sometime :)

J

JaRedy

Man I love those old Jakal frames. So devo that they got rid of the signature headtube curvature thing. The new one isnt even a Jakal anymore! Might as well call it something else.

Blythy

Likes Dirt
Man I love those old Jakal frames. So devo that they got rid of the signature headtube curvature thing. The new one isnt even a Jakal anymore! Might as well call it something else.
I completely agree! Im pretty stoked that I got my hands on an 08 modell. She looks mean :) I tell all my non biking friends that it has a petrol tank or a water resovior Haha! As in the bulge in the top tube...

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great location, great riding (for punters, jks lol), and very tidy shooting.

One little suggestion is, try if poosible to shoot in the last hour of sunlight in the day, fire up your flashes (provided you are blessed with such equipment!) and aim for the real golden glow across the fields etc. Plenty of places on the interwebs discussing "golden hour" in photography, you will be amazed at the diference in quality of shot taken.

Examples

nelson-dh

Likes Bikes
Ease up?

We should be encouraging Nelson to put his totems on his new frame and learn barries on it :p
im liking that idea oskar very tempted to try barries now after u get them on dh take brakes and shit of the downhill bike and BAM ill chuck some!