Some shots from Thredda's

Kingswood

Likes Dirt
A mate (cressa) and I had an awesome weekend down in Thredbo, loved the track, had awesome weather, and not one single stack between us.

Highlight of the trip for me was trying to follow Mio Suemasa through the last quarter of the track.

Attachments

Last edited:

cressa

Likes Dirt
A mate and I had an awesome weekend down in Thredbo, loved the track, had awesome weather, and not one single stack between us.

Highlight of the trip for me was trying to follow Mio Suemasa through the last quater of the track.
And the highlight for me was not dying when my front axle decided to undo and remove itself from the leg of my boxxers.

A fricken all-time weekend, very proud of punching out 11 runs on Saturday, for a couple of reasonably lazy downhillers, I reckon we did well.

Kingswood

Likes Dirt
How's the track at the moment?
That was my first time so I dont have anything to compare it too.

It was rough and dusty, tonnes of rocks, my hands still hurt. I rate it highly.

Looks like heaps of fun how long is it open til?
Next month some time???? not sure.

And the highlight for me was not dying when my front axle decided to undo and remove itself from the leg of my boxxers.
Yes indeedy, that was scary enough for me and I wasn't the one that would have been torn apart.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Good but one tip:

• get a bit more variety in your shots ; like have some of you airing, some of railing a berm, some different sections of thredbo
There is heaps of variety at Thredbo and a great chance to go wild with lines and pics. Keep that in mind next time your down there.

Nice work though,
Ty. ;)

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey we were down there with you, myself on a Glory :rolleyes: my mates on red M3, white Astrix and red Demo 9.

Nice photos.

Kingswood

Likes Dirt
Good but one tip:

• get a bit more variety in your shots ; like have some of you airing, some of railing a berm, some different sections of thredbo
There is heaps of variety at Thredbo and a great chance to go wild with lines and pics. Keep that in mind next time your down there.

Nice work though,
Ty. ;)
Yeah man we took the camera on one run and basically after snakes and ladders we bailed on the idea and just wanted to keep doing runs without stopping. We should have brought the camera out while the lifts where shut for lunch and taken our time to get more sections.

You are a legend, thanks heaps for those, a real bonus.

Hey we were down there with you, myself on a Glory :rolleyes: my mates on red M3, white Astrix and red Demo 9.

Nice photos.
Hey yeah the chain-less gang. We saw a few more people riding without chains too but I dont think it was voluntary like you guys. Nice training tip that one.

Man I just want to be back there.

cressa

Likes Dirt
JDA, was it you that seemed to be stopped on the side of the track most of the time fixing punctures? If so I was feeling for you. I can't believe Kingswood or
I got through the weekend without a flat, when you see the state of our rear rims it really was a miracle.

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah i got a puncture on the friday right up top and then on the saturday me and my mate on the M3 swapped bikes because he wanted to try the Air shock in my Glory, anyway he got a flat riding my bike :(

11 runs is a massive effort. I was down there on a green DH Comp & my mate was on a blue Norco.
My boxxer races are hammered, they now have about an inch of slop that doesn,'t seem to do anything.
Was Mio the chick on the Intense? She was quick!

morto1980

Likes Dirt
Mio is insane! I was out that day taking photos. Most people you can hear THUMP THUMP / RATTLE RATTLE to tell they're coming and you get time to frame the shot, etc.

She was like a bike Ninja - no noise just smooth lines and heaps of speed. As a result I didn't manage to get one shot of her :mad:

Amazing to watch.

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is she sponsored or anything? we were also admiring her skillz from the chairlift.

Kingswood

Likes Dirt
Is she sponsored or anything? we were also admiring her skillz from the chairlift.
She rides for MS-Intense. She was Kovariks team mate last year, she'll be team mates with Matti Lehikekinainaaenoinieon this year.

Was great to see an M6 in action.