Some Sunday morning antics

JBR

Likes Dirt
nice shots....they are some fun tracks out there...very well built.
we need more intermediate stuff between this and the big stuff over the other side. So much potential in this area.... I think some concerted efforts must be made.

Awesome photos - the last one is a top angle of that drop. I did it on my XC bike on Saturday -that makes it interesting!

The follow on track from the last drop past the double is coming along, but is a bit too tight to really hammer.

CraigS

Likes Dirt
we need more intermediate stuff between this and the big stuff over the other side. So much potential in this area.... I think some concerted efforts must be made.

Awesome photos - the last one is a top angle of that drop. I did it on my XC bike on Saturday -that makes it interesting!

The follow on track from the last drop past the double is coming along, but is a bit too tight to really hammer.
Agreed, I just don't feel comfortable doing drops clipped in. Next time I'll just take the half lid too. The drop they're rebuilding at the bottom will be good. I did it about 12 months ago (maybe longer) and it was fun.
I think the lander for the drop before the double is overkill for the size of the drop though. Drop could be 2-3 times higher and double the distance back from the lander.

JBR

Likes Dirt
Agreed, I just don't feel comfortable doing drops clipped in. Next time I'll just take the half lid too. The drop they're rebuilding at the bottom will be good. I did it about 12 months ago (maybe longer) and it was fun.
I think the lander for the drop before the double is overkill for the size of the drop though. Drop could be 2-3 times higher and double the distance back from the lander.
Yeah I've seen riders effectively flat land that drop, but I am of the belief that it's safer to have too much lander rather than too little. There's nothing stopping you hitting it as hard as you want, but it's relatively safe too.

That drop at th bottom has been half rebuilt for a while. Work is popping up all over the place, it seems by a few different teams. It would be good to get a concerted effort, lay out some lines and then different guys can work on them as they can.

There is the land in the two spots where these pictures where taken with the potential for some really good riding. Id love to see it with the similar type of setup to kentlyn

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Yeah I've seen riders effectively flat land that drop, but I am of the belief that it's safer to have too much lander rather than too little. There's nothing stopping you hitting it as hard as you want, but it's relatively safe too.

That drop at th bottom has been half rebuilt for a while. Work is popping up all over the place, it seems by a few different teams. It would be good to get a concerted effort, lay out some lines and then different guys can work on them as they can.

There is the land in the two spots where these pictures where taken with the potential for some really good riding. Id love to see it with the similar type of setup to kentlyn
Funny you say that. I was pre loading and popping off the ladder early and still flat landing most of them. We are building/maintaining Kentlyn a fair bit lately. It's getting really nice out there now with some good flow happening and some new additions and improvements.