Someone to ride with in the Hunter Valley / Central Coast area?

Jaid16

Cannon Fodder
Hello everyone :)

My name is Jaid and I just signed up for Rotorburn! I thought I'd just test the water and see if there are any women in my area who would like to go for a ride with me every now and again? I'm a beginner- very beginner- but I love to ride my sweet bike (Betty Bombshell) and would like to get better and meet new, like-minded people :) I'm not heaps 'into' bikes and I won't go throwing myself over jumps and logs and rock-gardens any time soon, but I really enjoy going for a bit of a pedal on local xc trails and was just wondering if there's anybody living in the Hunter Valley or on the Central Coast that is in the same boat? If so, I would love to hear from you!

Thanks,
Jaid

pinkbike

Likes Dirt
whereabouts are you located, I can put you in touch with some likeminded girls in the Newcastle/Lake Macquarie region.

janer

Cannon Fodder
Hello Jaid

How is it going finding some other girls in your area to go riding with?

I am involved with a website that helps people to find new friends in their area to do different sporting activities with. You can choose women only as well so why not visit the website in my signature and register for mountain biking.

Good luck!

Fi

Chocolate Foot
Hello everyone :)

My name is Jaid and I just signed up for Rotorburn! I thought I'd just test the water and see if there are any women in my area who would like to go for a ride with me every now and again? I'm a beginner- very beginner- but I love to ride my sweet bike (Betty Bombshell) and would like to get better and meet new, like-minded people :) I'm not heaps 'into' bikes and I won't go throwing myself over jumps and logs and rock-gardens any time soon, but I really enjoy going for a bit of a pedal on local xc trails and was just wondering if there's anybody living in the Hunter Valley or on the Central Coast that is in the same boat? If so, I would love to hear from you!

Thanks,
Jaid
Silent Revolution is a great network of MTB chicks, you might find some girls to ride with in your area on there. And if you're on Facebook, check out the group Hunter women ride, who regularly organise rides.

Cheers

Fi

jazzy27

Cannon Fodder
Hey Jaid,
Im in the same situation as you but living in sydney looking for someone to go for a ride with. If ever your in sydney send me a message for sure!
Good luck in the riding buddy search, keep us posted. And if anyone knows of some girls in the sydney region who ride, please let me know.
Thanks, Jaz

kall

Cannon Fodder
get here :)

Hey Jaid,
Im in the same situation as you but living in sydney looking for someone to go for a ride with. If ever your in sydney send me a message for sure!
Good luck in the riding buddy search, keep us posted. And if anyone knows of some girls in the sydney region who ride, please let me know.
Thanks, Jaz
Silent revolution, which can google has rides all the time, pretty much every weekend if you live in Sydney.
An awesome way to meet nice girls that ride bikes, newbie to advanced monsters of mtb...all very friendly.