Song for an Movie

ozmanick

Likes Dirt
All depends on the style of riding, how fast the riders are, are they flow. There's lots of different songs you can put to a video. Post the video and we'll look for music to suit it maybe? The probably most used music right now is dubstep, it's a great riding music but you need a really heavy(dirty) piece of music, if you want to find some dubstep songs on youtube look up "Skrillex" he is a beast of a dubstep artist, you could look for some other stuff, but you can't really go wrong with him.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
i had a huge list typed out to help the young tacker along...

but then i thought [video=youtube;aPPtgBMCzpI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPPtgBMCzpI&feature=related[/video]

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think this song goes with any edit your trying to make. It's very versatile Works pretty good with most styles of riding. Here.

If that's not what your after, then maybe provide more info on what kind of movie it is and the feel/mood your going for. Maybe this song is more what your after? Here. It's a classic.

Rider_of_Fast

Likes Bikes
I think this song goes with any edit your trying to make. It's very versatile Works pretty good with most styles of riding. Here.

If that's not what your after, then maybe provide more info on what kind of movie it is and the feel/mood your going for. Maybe this song is more what your after? Here. It's a classic.
Both fantastic songs there. Highly recommended for an movie!

wombat

Lives in a hole
If you don't use this, your movie will be less awesome than its full potential allows:
[video=youtube;oiXaT_1I-vw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw[/video]
And for the record: yes, it's probably the titties.

ozmanick

Likes Dirt
well it's half dubstep, it's a mix of house, techno, dance, dubstep, electro. It's dubtro. Dubstep electro.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
If you want some instrumental tunes for some vids lemme know.
I have done a few things in this area (surf vid, Tv, theatre, etc) so if you want some tunes, free of charge let me know. I have my own studio and and can customize the songs for the footage ie: slow down at 1:31 - 1:35, then into big mosh at 1:35 to 1:43 then pull back to just beat etc. Whatever suits the footage.
Metal, rock, chill, ultra lounge, industrial, punk, whatever.

Just a thought.
Song credits on the vid is all I ask.