Soundwave 2010

my_bike

Likes Dirt
Kinda off topic but have any of you guys ben to the "Exit Festival"?
Here is abit of a Wiki for you that dont know what it is. I'm planning to go for 2011 during gap year so kinda long way away.

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude you missed an amazing show. I went to the one at the Corner hotel, and oh my god they were fantastic. 4 guitarists (3 guitars, 1 bass) all teabagging and headbanging at once in a breakdown makes for awesome stage presence! And meeting Phil (the vocalist) topped the day off too, hes such an awesome guy, but I felt like a giant standing next to him, he'd have to be around 5'5! Such a big sound from such a small man :D.
Dont worry my mate went and he said it was amazing! He got in for free and to the overs and I would have too but fucking hell i was pissed off. Might be going to this if I can sort cash out for it.

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
Faith No More is the band to see at this gig, Mike Patton is a genius and out of all the bands that I have seen in my many years FNM has to be up there in my top 5 live bands of all time.
But the gig looks mostly good except MCR they can lick my nuts and go and play at some Kyle and Jackie-O benefit gig so they can all explode together.
Hopefully this year I can make it as the last 2 I have always had somthing else on

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
08 easily carved up!

one year id love to see the metal stage as this...

Killswitch Engage > they were so awesome live in 08..
Slipknot > saw them live last year one of the best live acts ive ever seen..
In Flames
Carpathian
Slayer
etc etc..

09 was good but 2010 looks good but not excellent...

lawno

Likes Bikes
IMO the only bands worth seeing are Meshuggah and White Chapel, Meshuggah will be fucking brutal!!

Is it an 18+ show or all ages??

|Matt|

Banned
IMO the only bands worth seeing are Meshuggah and White Chapel, Meshuggah will be fucking brutal!!

Is it an 18+ show or all ages??
All ages man. There are 18+ areas though, I wonder how much a cup of beer will be...

I-shred

Likes Dirt
Sorry to dig the grave of this thread, but personaly i can't wait to go. I think we farkineers(I am another who refuses to call it rotorburn) should meet up. Anyone for it?

Clayton.

Squid
Sorry to dig the grave of this thread, but personaly i can't wait to go. I think we farkineers(I am another who refuses to call it rotorburn) should meet up. Anyone for it?
psht, how old are you 14?
Yeah sorry mate, I really don't wanna be a bad influence drinkin and smoking infront of you with your mum next to you, plus most of us would be at the front/pits. Whilst, you sit at the back and think, "yeah im mad, im at soundwave":rolleyes:

Last edited:

I-shred

Likes Dirt
Mate, i am 15 and i bet i mosh harder than you, you little pussy weak cunt. Prepare to get a back kick to the head.