south-east QLD downhillers

sickdogmadrash

Likes Dirt
anyone that rides in the district that wants somewhere to ride or someone to ride with post up on here. most they tally boys have trails out the valley on their own land. if anyone is interested for some fellas to ride with on the gold coast, like at nerang and outlook and even tambo and illinbar, my dad has a navara that we can probably fit 4 bikes in (maybe more but on 4 riders can fit in ute) he might be able to shuttle us if i give him enough notice.

just post up where abouts you are on the gold coast and some details about yourself. like your name and how old ya are and and when you have some spare time for a ride. we can probably organise a ride with the tally boys and others.
cheers.

Hey man, I'm looking for one people to go riding with, my names Mark, i'm 20 and have a 08' Norco team dh and a 125 hardtail. i live in brissy at the moment but spend every second weekend on the goldie. i've got a ute so transport is not an issue. moved here 8 months ago and keen to find some different places to ride. let me know if your interested. will be away next weekend. so any time after that..

coreydickfos

Likes Bikes
hey adam if you are that lonley me and jordan will come riding with you I am getting a ride together next weekend if the weather is good it will be jade zach jordan james and all of the tally boys (luke) and jordan clark to do the big drop and ride all of the tracks and the jumps they are so good now :D

joshmilin69

Likes Dirt
yo josh, where abouts is burliegh?
where do you usually ride?
well i used to ride a track called tableban that was near a girls scout on a national park but council ripped it down theres also a track called skyline in the industrial area thats got a few jumps and drops but i normaly just train to nerang.

GEOFF DOOM

Likes Dirt
kool. i dunno if those trails are downhill tracks but i usually take the time to get down the gold coast. theres some sweeet DH there

coreydickfos

Likes Bikes
hey josh my name is corey I am 15 and:D also ride downhill I got 150 acres up tallebudgera so if ya want ill pm ya about some rides up at mine that is what sickdogmadrash (adam) was talking about in the original thraed so i will add you as a friend and give you the message and give us a message when you are going for a ride and I might come to

sickdogmadrash

Likes Dirt
fuck yeah. i wanna come ride your drop corey. hope it isnt to wet ayy, are you coming to illinbah with the boys? should be a good weekend if we can get a ride going up at yours on sat then have the whole day shutteling at illinbah.

btw, anyone up for a ride on like the weekend after racing at sunshine series? or even the weekend after that? i wanna go to outlook again if anyone is up for a ride... have you ridden outlook corey? tis a very sweet trail.

Last edited:

wonky1

Likes Bikes
gold coast rides

hi names brendan just moved here i have rode a few trails but not many, just thought id post to gee up some rides want to ride as much as possible as im goin to canada in august, yew. have a ute for shuttles so pm me and we can ride.

DH_Doc

Likes Bikes
Hey Boys, I'm Charlie, 24. Live at Paradise Point, a mate lives at the new gated complex below the top of outlook overlooking Goldie - often ride with him. I've got a Haro X6 at the moment, used to race DH in Adelaide, but can't injure myself anymore, so I'm riding purely for fun now! We are free most weekends and always keen to ride with others!