VIC Southern Exposure 24 hour MTB festival 20-21 OCT

.stu.

Likes Dirt
Thank you Southern Exposure for another awesome event. Yesterday was so much fun. Excellent trails, great atmosphere, cool people and perfect weather. Thanks to all the other riders out on course for making it a fun, safe and friendly race. Thanks to all the people who turned up in the village (there was a live band!). Thanks to Russ for timing and thanks to everyone else who worked hard to make it such a great day.

Cheers,
Stu

quiggs

Likes Dirt
Thank you Southern Exposure for another awesome event. Yesterday was so much fun. Excellent trails, great atmosphere, cool people and perfect weather. Thanks to all the other riders out on course for making it a fun, safe and friendly race. Thanks to all the people who turned up in the village (there was a live band!). Thanks to Russ for timing and thanks to everyone else who worked hard to make it such a great day.

Cheers,
Stu
Stu,
You have thanked everyone except your parents, family, God, sponsors, team mates, me??

quiggs

Baby Animal

Likes Bikes
Hey Guys,

Awesome Course this year..................

Loved every part of it!!!!!

The event keeps improving each year.....

Wanted a trophy instead of a voucher.......

Where do we find the photos that were taken of the race????

Thanks Scott....

pauly999

Cannon Fodder
Yep, great event once again, had a blast. Would love to see some photos too. Pretty sure I said "cheese" to a few photographers out there on the course.....

serowe

Likes Dirt
Yep, great event once again, had a blast. Would love to see some photos too. Pretty sure I said "cheese" to a few photographers out there on the course.....
I wasn't there this year but, I would like to get an honest answer - why do you do things like that? (say 'cheese'?). I know from experience that these photo's do NOT sell and are very rarely asked for by the rider themselves.

They are generally the photos I discard straight after the ones out of focus for the simple reason they don't show what the event is/was like or the rider with a genuine 'race-face'

Just curious really (it's one of the reasons I also try and pick a spot where the rider can't see me until it is too late for him/her put on a face).

fergo

Likes Dirt
Request from my friend. He was also at the Garmin 24hr and some of his pics were used by magazines covering the event.

Well done on everyone participating!

I walked the track and took photos. I am selling them for $5 a photo, and I will pretty it up for you, with not watermarks on there and the full 15 Megapixel photo. You can go to http://www.luminisphotography.com.au and click on the recent events menu to see them. I also put them up on flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/rykneethling/sets/ . You will notice I have broken them down into sets by whatever your registration number was for the day. So if the number on your bike was 123, your photos will be in the (100-199) set. You can email me too if you have any issues getting a photo mypicture@outlook.com

Cheers!
LuminisPhotography - Home Page
www.luminisphotography.com.au