Spare BMX CRANKS in brisbane?

E-thugin

Likes Dirt
I have a fly pantera 20.5" tt i could possibly rent to you..

But i need some sort of garantee that i will get it back..

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Where abouts in brisbane are you?

I'm not sure what I can give you as a guarantee other than my word.. I have an iPod, my wallet.. But I didn't bring too much more..

Also, don't happen to have a skate lid spare, do ya?

Edit: ~700~

Last edited:

B1KR BOI

Likes Dirt
Who are you flying with Harry? If you're flying with virgin you can transport your bike for free if thats the problem.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
I'm already here.. I was flying virgin, and I did point out that it was free, and it was only $15 for a bike box, and that I'd pay for the bike box.

But noooo!

Edit:
I still need a bike.
So.. Anyone?

And a skate lid would be nice too..
$20! Depending on the quality of the bike...

Last edited:

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Sorry for double posting, but I'm still pretty desperate! Name the price you want and I can organise it!
I just need a BMX that I can muck around on, riding at night down at south bank, and doing some average sized hucks.
I don't want something like a K-mart bike, I want it somewhat scene, but just name ya price!
Cheers.

Also, please ask all ya mates if they have one.

Last edited:

shmeado

Likes Dirt
i think you are wasting you're time... how long are you in brissy for? honestly i dont think you'll get someone willing to lend you cranks, assuming that someone has already lent you a bike without cranks.

you should have just gone at a bike shop and scene if they had anyhting somewhat similar for hire.

but, to reinstate my arguement, i still think that you are wasting you're time.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Yeah. I'm kinda over it now... It's only two more days, I'll live.
And my knees are feeling great from all this no riding!

shmeado

Likes Dirt
good good.

now, as for ur question in the other thread about the sunday morning v2 forks, i run them have been for a couple of weeks and i love them, i haven't been running pegs because of my shithouse front hub. i have about 1.5cm of clearence from the tyre. i'm running odyssey akitens 2.1 (dirt tyre).

why do you ask about the clearence thou?

Lemontime

Eats Squid
yeah, I keep nailing my feet with my stocko kink forks..
They have like.. An inch and a half of clearance.
Killin' me!
Thanks for the info ;)