Spare Time Project

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice forum i signed up. proud member number 15 is Rexy :p
good work mason ill be interested to see how it goes

Mason

Likes Dirt
haha, thanks man

i'v already had trouble with shit faces spamming the board, its fun to ban people

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks good dude, but personally I get annoyed by the popups when you open and close the site. I know you've gotta pay for hosting so I'm not dissing for having them but it's enough to put me off as a potential user.
Good luck with it!

danv

Likes Dirt
Looks good. What are your plans for it? Like just keep it small and as a spare time project? or turn it into something serious or what?

Also, I don't think you have actually specified anywhere what sort of forum it is. Seems slightly less specifically MTB than farkin to me. Prehaps you need a bit more on the main index page? Considering its just a forun by itself with no main site like farkin.

anyway maybe im taking it too seriously. Looks good anyhow.

Mason

Likes Dirt
Im not going to do anything serious with it, just keep it small, and avoid paying for it. Just another place away from fakin if your board

shauno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mason said:
Im not going to do anything serious with it, just keep it small, and avoid paying for it. Just another place away from fakin if your board
my friedn found a site where you can get a free domain name, when i find the site again ill post it up for you..but i got a feeling there might be some catches along with it...