Specialized Enduro evo either regular or S-works M or L 2013-14

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
That's interesting. I do love carbon.
I don't have an enduro but I had an alloy stumpjumper. I was keen to do the EVO conversion, sourced an sworks carbon frame and then put the longer travel fork on and low and behold I built myself a custom sj EVO. All I'm getting at is you buy a 26" sworks enduro, sell off the fork and shock and get the fork and shock you want in 180mm Travel like the EVO has and you'll have one sweet as limited edition sworks enduro EVO.

Cranker

Likes Dirt
2013 sworks enduro

Yeah I'm looking for either a sworks or a Evo both top spec preferable a top spec Evo
I've just finished my Sworks enduro built and I got $2 back on my $5000 budget!
Although I did recycled the seatpost, saddle, pedals and brakes.

image.jpg

Nautonier

Eats Squid
I've just finished my Sworks enduro built and I got $2 back on my $5000 budget!
Although I did recycled the seatpost, saddle, pedals and brakes.

View attachment 294010
How on earth did you do that build for 3k? That's impressive. Is that XX1 out the back?

EDIT: Sorry I misread your change as $2k, not $2, That makes me feel better about my S-works build (slightly).

Last edited:

treble

Likes Dirt
I don't have an enduro but I had an alloy stumpjumper. I was keen to do the EVO conversion, sourced an sworks carbon frame and then put the longer travel fork on and low and behold I built myself a custom sj EVO. All I'm getting at is you buy a 26" sworks enduro, sell off the fork and shock and get the fork and shock you want in 180mm Travel like the EVO has and you'll have one sweet as limited edition sworks enduro EVO.
Yeah, interesting idea, would be something unique. Although, if you were willing to hold off for a bit, Its possible they will bring out a 27.5 enduro evo carbon, especially since the Evo has made a few appearances at the world cups.

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
How on earth did you do that build for 3k? That's impressive. Is that XX1 out the back?
Yeah I'd love a spec list and price guide of what you paid for seems like a smart idea.

Yeah, interesting idea, would be something unique. Although, if you were willing to hold off for a bit, Its possible they will bring out a 27.5 enduro evo carbon, especially since the Evo has made a few appearances at the world cups.
I'd sell my ass for that in a heartbeat.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Yeah a 650b version is on the cards but the ones ridden in the WC were alloy frame EVO from memory.
They probably won't run a carbon frame until they build an s-works variant.
Still a 650b version would be pretty money. I rode the old 26" expert carbon and it was a fun bike but never liked the look of the 29

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
yeah so my thought process atm is im after 2012-14 s works enduro if not that 2012-14 enduro evo top spec. ill buy yours off you cranker haha.

Cranker

Likes Dirt

EDIT: Sorry I misread your change as $2k, not $2, That makes me feel better about my S-works build (slightly).
$2k! Lol. I only wish it was mate.....

Yes, that is XX1 groupo. Bought everything separately, so I saved quite a bit of $$ on the groupo.

Slowmick.
I bought the frame from my LBS for a really good price as they had it in the store for a while and plus it's a 2013 model.

yeah so my thought process atm is im after 2012-14 s works enduro if not that 2012-14 enduro evo top spec. ill buy yours off you cranker haha.
Get the 2014 s-works version so you can run the Stealth Reverb.
You wouldn't want mine coz it's a small mate!

Last edited:

slowmick

38-39"
Nice wrk Cranker. Might see you out at Lysterfield sometime. i have a 2013 s-works enduro that i got as a warranty repalcement for an older enduro. Even with the free frame it still cost me more than $4k to have built up....