Specialized p2 frame and parts- Gauging buyer interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

lachie-roberts

Likes Bikes
I'm not exactly sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but a mate of mine is think of selling his Specialized p2 frame, Bottom bracket, stem, headset, pretty much everything except the drivetrain (all stock parts, but pretty good: 06 DJ 3 forks, cane creek headset, avid BB 7 brakes)
Everything is as good as new.

Would anyone be interested in buying some or all of the parts? The reason for me doing this is because I am looking to buy his drivetrain and chainguide but he doesn't want to part his bike unless he can sell it all, so he asked me to do this.

Cheers guys,
Lach

trt-reece

Likes Dirt
Apply for access to the trading area and advertise there. There's a reason this site has a separate area for buying and selling.

lachie-roberts

Likes Bikes
Re

I have trading access, but I wasn't sure if it was the right area to post, seeing as I'm not actually selling anything at the moment

mtb_coop

Likes Bikes
Hey mate,

This is the sort of thread that you should be putting in the trading area if you have access. But dont write in the trading forum what what youve written this thread. Make sure you use the proper sale format, put up pictures and say that you are willing to split the bike. People looking to purchase bikes and parts will look in the trading area so thats where you are most likely to gain buyers interest. However from what I've seen, sometimes it can take a long time to sell all of the parts if you split it or might be stuck with parts they dont want. So you dont want to wait its better to just sell the whole bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.