Specialized Renegades - any stock anywhere?

Antsonline

Likes Dirt
Hi - I want to get some more Renegades in time for the Mt.Buller nationals round.

Does any shop (or individual willing to sell) have a pair of these available / in stock?
I beleive its just 'shelf-stock only as Spec dont have any.

29x1.95 S-Works.

Thanks - here's hoping!

Big JD

Wheel size expert
renegades

Hi

I saw some in Fitzroy Revolution about three weeks ago. I brought some non sworks ones. Seems to be a major lack of most brands. I have gone Racing Ralphs tubeless and are very happy for 95% of trail conditions.
JD

Antsonline

Likes Dirt
A gentleman

Dear all - a story of the goodness of MTBers.

Earlier in the week, I received a PM from a forum member whom I have had no dealings with - out of the blue, as they had remembered my post.
He tipped me off that someone had just bought a bike in his local shop, and requested that the S-Works Renegades were removed and replaced with slicks to build an 'uber-commuter'. The Renegades were in the workshop about to be put on display.

I made the call, the shop was astonished, but I am happy to say that they arrived in the post this morning. They are in my hands ready to race in Adelaide for Nationals.

I tried every avenue to some of these, they are like hens teeth.

'Sossy' - you are a gentleman.
Thanks all, my faith in humanity has been restored, and I wanted to share with the group.

nana

Squid
Also try Bikeminded in the Blue Mtns - not sure if they have S-Works, but i saw Controls on the wall, they could probably get some in?

Steve_N

Likes Dirt
I've seen them at Cyclery Northside at Chatswood in NSW. They have a number of different Specialized 29er tyres available...

The Mad Hippie

Likes Bikes
I hope my stock sheet is wrong, but we have these listed as not due till July.
Get 'em if you see 'em or get some controls in the interim.

E