Spectator Crashes in Cairns While Riding Adam Brayton's Bike

quin66

Likes Dirt
He definitely went full retard with that decision. Just hope he pulls through really.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

natskis

Likes Bikes
That's Karma in action for ya!
http://instagram.com/p/nR-g_FmZd8/
"Ok everyone, this is Ben Bunny McGowan, he is the reason I got a 2nd run yesterday and I just chatted with him about his injuries. He has 2 broken vertebrae and a dislocated shoulder, (in his words"all fixable") he was doing @adbrayton a favour by taking his bike to the bottom, he didn't steal it!!!! The rumours are now cleared up and I want to say heal fast Ben, no probs about my re run!! I needed it. CheersFollow"

He was taking it down as a favour.

Zam

Likes Dirt
http://instagram.com/p/nR-g_FmZd8/
"Ok everyone, this is Ben Bunny McGowan, he is the reason I got a 2nd run yesterday and I just chatted with him about his injuries. He has 2 broken vertebrae and a dislocated shoulder, (in his words"all fixable") he was doing @adbrayton a favour by taking his bike to the bottom, he didn't steal it!!!! The rumours are now cleared up and I want to say heal fast Ben, no probs about my re run!! I needed it. CheersFollow"

He was taking it down as a favour.
Even still, that's gotta suck having a stack like that....

natskis

Likes Bikes
What I'm saying... Is that it wasn't karma.
And yes it would have really sucked.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
What I'm saying... Is that it wasn't karma.
And yes it would have really sucked.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
Fair Enough :thumb:
It did look Farkin dangerous on that course with the slippery mud and roots.

Perhaps given the difficulty of access, a few course marshalls on standby with gear and helmet ready for this sort of accident might be able to more safely ride an injured competitor's bike down to the finish.

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Fair Enough :thumb:
It did look Farkin dangerous on that course with the slippery mud and roots.

Perhaps given the difficulty of access, a few course marshalls on standby with gear and helmet ready for this sort of accident might be able to more safely ride an injured competitor's bike down to the finish.
Keeping it to 20kmh would also do it, ignoring the crowd would work too. Was sobriety a factor too?