Spinerval DVD's - Canberra

Mtb1speed

Likes Dirt
For the Canberra folks out there, does anyone know of any of the LBS in Canberra sell any of the spinerval series DVD or any other spin DVD's and if so which ones?

Cheers

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dunno about Spinervals sorry, but have you checked out the Sufferfest?
They are downloadable, so no need to go out and buy DVDs. Image Quality is good, soundtrack is all unsigned bands but pretty good.
I have "The Downward Spiral" and it's pretty tough, it's a descending interval session. The rest footage is a little repetitive, but the warm up footage is a helmet cam DH run of Strommers which is great.

Edit - just looked up Spinervals and they are $29 RRP. Sufferfest is $12 - Bonus :clap2:

Last edited:

Mtb1speed

Likes Dirt
Hey Cam-o, yeah found the spinervals online but was hoping to grab one tomorrow due to the big wet. I'll have a squiz at the other one. Only problem the only thing I can take to the garage will be the iPhone or tv\dvd and the iPhone might be a little small to watch it on.

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I had the same challenge, the 'Fest videos are a format my DVD player can't read (MP4 from memory) so I downloaded a converter and ripped it to DIVx on a DVD.